Friday, January 28, 2011

Invention of Photography
History of Talbot




I have really been looking at equine or horse photography lately as that is where my heart fits into the photography world I really enjoy shooting horses because of their majestic and powerful look captured in a photography. They are absolutely stunning and always a blast to photography especially when they are freely moving or doing their own thing. To me its most natural and appealing.

Horse photography

There is not a lot about her except for her main site as she's not world renown, but I think her website is very informational.

Steve Bloom I love his work especially the Rural Africal file and image number two I am not able to post it, or I don't know how to without saving it. Anyway I love how their is one main camel in focus and a eye appealing blur surrounding it the movement is very eye catching.

Michael Sieve I love my connection with this artist because I have been able to meet him first hand, its been a few years but I truly feel blessed. He is right here from Minnesota! I also love to shoot wildlife and he has many gorgeous pieces art.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the Steve Bloom work a lot - and the horse photography web site was pretty interesting. The photographer makes really striking compositions and well crafted images and has found a really interesting niche for marketing her work - people who own horses can probably pay good money to have someone come out to their farm and make portraits of them with their horses.

    You might have a look at Edweard Muybridge and Leland Stanford - their partnership involves a famous race horse and the beginnings of cinematography.

    ReplyDelete