Friday, May 6, 2011

Samuel Bourne


PART 1

Samuel Bourne was born in the early 1800's in britain and he was most famous for his work that he did in india when he lived there for seven years. He set up a company there that still exists today called Bourne & Shepard. I think that his work in india was extremely well done and it especially impacted me because i was in india for 2weeks this summer. It was cool seeing that the taj mahal in the 1800's after seeing it last summer.

Part 2

I recently bought a lens adapter that lets me use my k mount lenses on my eos mount canon 550D, so i thought i'd share it with all of you. Its only 3o dollars so for those of you that have some older lenses and would like to use it with your DSLR this will be a great purchase for you. If your lenses are AF lenses this adapter has a microchip on it so that it will communicate with your camera and AF will still work, otherwise you just have to set your camera to Av and manually focus.

1 comment: